Fix & Fill Expanding Foam, 750ml
Fix & Fill Expanding Foam is a quick setting polyurethane based foam which expands greatly on application and yields up to 50 times original can contents.
Can be cut, sawn, plastered and sealed over after approximately one hour.
Fills irregular gaps, fixes framework, insulates and sound deadens. Cans are fully litho printed for effective display. Gloves are included in the cap.
Everbuild Fix & Fill are quick setting one part polyurethane foams in aerosol form. Supplied with attachable nozzles. The foam expands on application to up to 50 times its original volume and expands on application by 150%.
Once cured, the foam can be cut, sawn or plastered over after only one hour providing the working temperatures (can and surfaces) are between +5 to +25C, ideally 20C.
• Quick setting - can be cut, sawn or plastered in 1 hour.
• Economical in use - expands up to 50 times its original volume.
• Fills irregular and broad gaps where most conventional fillers would fail.
• Possesses insulating and sound deadening properties.
Areas for Use
• Gaps around pipe entries through walls.
• Gaps around window frames, door frames.
• electrical wire chasing prior to plastering
• deep joints prior to applying sealant or plaster
• irregular gaps in stone, brick, concrete or plaster
• door frames
• timber structures
• Window sills and thresholds.
• Window frames
• Behind cladding to exterior walls.
• behind soffit and barge boards
• In automotive applications