- Designed for fixing plasterboard to timber studs
- Bugle head design for application versatility gives a flush countersink with no paper tearing
- Double pre-sorted screws ensure 100% usability and no wasted screws
- Course thread screws have nine threads per inch to give greater 'grab' in timber, as opposed to standard drywall screws which have seventeen threads per inch
- C1018/22 steel with 48 hour salt spray tested black phosphate coating
- Deeper thread diameter of 3.65 - 3.85mm to give a greater hold in timber
- Super sharp 'S' point provides wobble free and therefore quicker installation
25 to 55mm are boxed in 1000's
65 and 75mm are boxed in 500's
Customers wishing to purchase large quantities, please contact our sales team for bulk order rates
We aim to dispatch our UK Mainland orders on a Next Working Day Delivery via our courier service and delivery is FREE when you spent over £100 inc VAT with us.
FREE Delivery over £100 (2-5 days) £0.00
Standard Delivery (2-5 days) £6.99
Next Day Delivery* £12.99
Next Day Delivery (Before 12) * £19.99
All delivery times are Monday - Friday excluding public holidays and *orders must be placed before 11am to guarantee Next Day Delivery
If you need to return a product within 30 days, we are happy to refund the product provided it is returned, as sold, with all the original packaging, tags, labels and accessories.
To proceed with a refund please complete this RMA Form
Refunds / Returns
We are happy to refund the product provided it is returned in a re-sellable condition, please make sure it is in it's original box with all accessories. To proceed with a refund please complete this RMA Form Refunds All refunds will be issued to the payment method used on your original order.
Occasionally we may need to charge a re-stocking fee because our suppliers charge us a re-stocking fee. We will make every effort to avoid this but occasionally it is un-avoidable.
I've sent my package, how long will the refund take?
We aim to make the returns process as quick as possible, by making sure all associated paperwork is correctly submitted this will speed up the transaction.