- Fixing structural timber components such as counter-battens and timber panels
- Carbon Steel
- SAE C1022
- Yellow Zinc Passivated
- Overlapping Flange Washer head gives advantage of better tightening of connections and higher supporting forces
- Type 17 Cutting point considerably reduces screw-in torque and mitigates against timber splitting
- Partial threading allows for firm tightening of the upper fixture layer
- Torx40 recess provides secure grip, reduces cam-out effect and provides optimal force transmission
- T40 bit included with every box
Boxed in 50's apart from the 90mm which are boxed in 100's
Customers wishing to purchase large quantities, please contact our sales team for bulk order rates
We aim to dispatch our UK Mainland orders on a Next Working Day Delivery via our courier service and delivery is FREE when you spent over £100 inc VAT with us.
FREE Delivery over £100 (2-5 days) £0.00
Standard Delivery (2-5 days) £6.99
Next Day Delivery* £12.99
Next Day Delivery (Before 12) * £19.99
All delivery times are Monday - Friday excluding public holidays and *orders must be placed before 11am to guarantee Next Day Delivery
If you need to return a product within 30 days, we are happy to refund the product provided it is returned, as sold, with all the original packaging, tags, labels and accessories.
To proceed with a refund please complete this RMA Form
Refunds / Returns
We are happy to refund the product provided it is returned in a re-sellable condition, please make sure it is in it's original box with all accessories. To proceed with a refund please complete this RMA Form Refunds All refunds will be issued to the payment method used on your original order.
Occasionally we may need to charge a re-stocking fee because our suppliers charge us a re-stocking fee. We will make every effort to avoid this but occasionally it is un-avoidable.
I've sent my package, how long will the refund take?
We aim to make the returns process as quick as possible, by making sure all associated paperwork is correctly submitted this will speed up the transaction.